Friday, April 1, 2011

Tests and dinner and laughter, oh my!

Today is my first day on Blogger. I was reading some of Sydnee's in Psych today and I thought, "I want one of those." So she send me the link on facebook, and here I am! :D

My day:
1. Epically failed a calc test. In a "I didn't answer three questions" kind of way. :(
2. "Ever since Dani said, 'Pull out method' I haven't been able to concentrate." -Mr. Campbell
3. Grizzly's to celebrate Caitlin's Yale and Harvard acceptances. I was dubbed "Least sassy" by Fariba. My friends beg to differ.
4. Hypnosis show :D Unfortunately, it didn't work for Janis. But Shaun Mattson is funny as hell when he' hypnotized.
5. NO BREWERS GAME! D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: I NEED a new game to forget about yesterday's opener.....
6. Finally starting City of Glass when I'm done with all this stuff. And whenever I can get the willpower to log off Facebook.

Us at Grizzly's <3

 Also: 105 DAYS UNTIL EUROPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment