It's another one of those nights. Today Caitlin made it Facebook official: she's going to Harvard. Now I'm thinking about how she won't be here next year and I'm hardly going to see her when she leaves. D:
Therefore, tonight will be filled with my "Easier... sort of" playlist songs. This playlist consists of:
-American Honey by Lady Antebellum
-For Good by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth
-Forever Young by Bob Dylan
-Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day
-Graduatin (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C
-Growing Up by The Maine
-The Last Song by The All-American Rejects
-Long Live by Taylor Swift
-Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
-On Your Own by Green River Ordinance
-Photograph by Nickelback
-A Place In This World by Taylor Swift
-Right Now by Ryan Star
-Rooftops by Lostprophets
-Shadows and Regrets by Yellowcard
-Slow Down by Chase Coy
-Someday by Plain White T's
-Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
-Time Of Our Lives by Tyrone Wells
-Whenever You Remember by Carrie Underwood
-Wherever I Go by Hannah Montana
-11:59 by Ryan Star
Ugh, I need to stop thinking about this and get back to my seminar response. Which I don't understand. D: Senior Social is hard for this book. Too much work. Guh.
So. The usuals:
Current Brewers Record: 12-12
Days until Europe: 74
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment